Travelocity has developed a state-of-the art two-way connectivity platform for updating and managing rates, availability and inventory. The interface is simple and straightforward to use: updates made here will be delivered directly into your system. Your reservation system and Travelocity's website will be in sync, without any manual data entries.
Benefits to Hoteliers
- Save costs associated with constant maintenance and rate discrepancies.
- Eliminate manual efforts with Booking Delivery which can deliver reservation directly into your system.
- Replace constant, manual updates, in multiple systems, with one easy-to-use platform.
- Avoid price and inventory discrepancies.
- Make instantaneous updates to rates and inventory, with a system that is an exact mirror to your reservation system.
- Promote rate parity.
- Distribute all your available products to Travelocity (there are no room type or rate plan limitations).
- If you are on GDS connection now, you will be in a "real-time" update environment. Avoid the delays and system latencies which are resulting in lost customers.
Hotel Service Center
|Overview||Overview of how Travelocity Connect works with your PMS, CRS, Channel Manager and how the booking process integrates with your system.|
|How to Get Started||Follow these simple steps to get started with Travelocity Connect.|
|List of Connectivity Providers||Use this link to find current Connectivity Providers working with Travelocity Connect.|
|Update your Products||Access the Travelocity Connect resources to add new properties and new products, as well as to update content and photos.|
|Frequently Asked Questions||Frequently asked questions about Travelocity Connect.|
|Best Practices||Now that you're on Travelocity Connect, select this link for additional ways you can drive revenue.|
|Not Currently a Hotel Partner?||Fill out some basic information and we'll get back to you.|
|Contact Us||Get in touch with us for any kind of comments, questions or feedback.|